This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi.  I have cement stalls with mats and bedding.  I like it, and the
horses will all lay down on the mats.  But two of the stalls have a
couple of slight dips in the cement.  Not very deep, maybe 1/2 inch to 1
inch.
But the urine pools there and just sits there and reeks.  I have never
had clay floors, but of course that is what I want.  I figure if I had
clay then that urine would drain away and I wouldn't have that smell.
Other than that I like cement.  You don't need much bedding when you
have mats.  Just my experience with flooring.

bonnie