This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:35 PM 5/3/2001 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

BUT MIKE!
Mine must be different...The shiny side that is exposed has the lettering
the correct way! When I peel off the paper on the back it is opaque, can't
even see any lettering!  I tried peeling a corner of the shiny plastic off
the lettering, but there is no sticky surface left, only the paper with the
lettering, and it peels with some difficulty.. I guess I can try peeling
that off and seeing if that will stick, then take the paper off the back(
Maybe that is there to suppoprt the thin material.  If It doesn't work I'll
send the mess back to you to see what I am talking about!

Ok. These are not really sticky Jean. They are the kind that come back off very easily. No razor blades necessary. They actually stick on the glass with static. They are like the ones they stick on your windshield to remind you when your next oil change is.

If you can't get it to work send it back to me. You may have a defective one. Anything is possible that is for sure.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, disgusted with everything today because of the
weather (but Denver is getting snow also, I hear!)

This too will pass Jean.  Now take a deep breath and repeat after me:

I Love it here in Fairbanks
I Love it here in Fairbanks
I Love it here in Fairbanks
I Love it here in Fairbanks