This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all!

Steve,

Not much to say,....beautiful weather, horses shedding, being moved around
to get them slowly onto rich spring grass, starting to work them, lots of
clean-up after a hard winter!...and my e-mail service has been troubled with
tribbles or something.

I'm sure we all took a few days off to read the Record Book cover to cover
and the new Herald....Well done!

Steve, I do have a question though. Until about a month ago, I was able to
go to the archives and see current posts to the list almost as soon as they
were posted. (I get list once a day, in digest form) When there was a really
active discussion going on and the weather was bad, and if I was curious
enough, I could log into archives and check on the latest updates. Now, the
latest posts in the archives are almost a month old. Is this something that
you, personally handle, or does the server do it?
The most recent archive posts are from 4/7 and have not changed since then.

I was trying to keep up with new babies that way, now...I can't. Just
curious.
Maybe the silence is due to talkative folks off in Norway?

Betsy, in Michigan where the weather is in the 80's and sunny and dry
http://foxfirefjords.homestead.com/