This message is from: Bonnie Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I'm new to this list and I have two Fjord filly's,
Green Brier's Polly and Green Brier's Penny.  I love
them dearly and am planning on training them to drive.
 They are just a year old and are half sisters.  These
two filly's were imported from Canada by a greedy
horse dealer and I was able to purchase Polly from her
within a couple of months of the import.  Sadly Penny
suffered under the care, or non-care of another Horse
Dealer via poor food and no handling.  However, Penny
has been with me for a couple of months now and has
bounced back with some help from the vet.  Any
pointers on training would be appreciated.  So far,
I've gottn them to lead, stand for the farrier and
while being groomed on cross ties, they don't bite but
do try to nibble and if I say no they stop right away.
 They like to lean, and I lean back and they're
starting to respond to a simple no now.  Thanks,
Bonnie
http://auctions.yahoo.com/