This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            Dear list from Brian Jensen;
               I want to thank Viviane for offering to share her experience
and knowledge of Driving. I believe education is how we will bring the Fjord
breed forward along with the owners and breeders who are willing to learn.
Costs of a Driving weekend are insignificant compared to floating along in
the mist wondering what to do. There are answers or options about everything
related to the equine disciplines.
               I encourage everyone to take lessons on
riding -driving-draft-as now in North America there are accomplished Fjord
owners with the ability and expertise to teach.With education you have a
happier handler, and a happier Fjord.
               If you are looking for a teacher, look to those people who
have had successes with their Fjords competing in Open Class shows against
all breeds. That is where the Fjord of today and tomorrow belongs. Brian
Jensen
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032