This message is from: "Les D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, we are welcoming Tim's Grabbson to our ranch in Northern California. He
left on Friday after the sale with some people who live in Clovis California
and we will pick him up on Friday this week. He made the trip very well and
the lay over will rest him. The price ( $2000 ) was incorrect but was close.
We are looking for some great things from him. I spent some time with Tim on
Saturday and got to learn more about Grabbson ( he was driven and I hope to
get him back in harness ) . Tim is a very nice man and knows a lot about the
breed. All I can say is thank you.
Les & Margaret H.
Callahan,Ca