This message is from: "shawna smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone ever tried a Weight Distribution System for
the trailer hitch?  These are rated very well, but I
was wondering if any of you had experience with them.

Thanks again,

Jayne

Jayne, I haul a 16ft. stock trailer with a 1-ton Ford and can haul 1-4 horses.
It is equipped with a weight distribution system (load leveler). I always use
it. This system is excellent in preventing sway and increasing stability of
the load. I would call it mandatory for your Dakota, but it will not make
towing with a light-weight pick-up fool-proof. However it will be very
beneficial to you. I have in the past, when hauling 1 horse short distance,
just hooked up straight to the bumper and could feel a big difference.
       Good Luck!!   Shawna