This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jayne Malueg wrote:

This message is from: Jayne Malueg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for all the advice!  We have decided on a stock
trailer and will likely pick it up this Saturday.
Hi,
Don't know how many you are hauling, but I only have one horse and she is tied up front with a bar to keep her at a slant facing traffic. I have a 16" stock trailer with no feed area and it has a sq. nose. I haul my driving cart in the back of the trailer and it is well tied and strapped down so it stays there. About the longest distance I haul is a hundred miles or less. I only do pleasure driving and enjoy going to club functions when they are fairly close by.

--

Carol M.
On Golden Pond