This message is from: Jayne Malueg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for all the advice!  We have decided on a stock
trailer and will likely pick it up this Saturday.  The
dealer I am working with is really great and isn't
just pushing for the $$$.  He said, and I had heard
from others, that using the Dakota is different than
using other small brand trucks.  The Dakota is bigger
and heavier - more of a mid-size.  That being said we
will still be sure the trailer is around 2,000 lbs.
Anyway, I think we may actually be hauling hay more
than Fjords so the stock trailer is a clear choice.

Since the truck/trailer issue is now solved, I have
another question (I'm full of them).  I have heard of
people tying horses in stock trailers and of people
leaving the horses loose.  Which do you prefer?

Thanks,

Jayne

Southern MN is foggy and misty, but MAYBE Spring is here.
http://platinum.yahoo.com