This message is from: Jayne Malueg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

Our truck is a 2000 Dodge Dakota 4WD with V8 engine.
It has a tow package rated to 5,000 lbs and electric
brake hook up.  We intend to buy a two horse trailer
in the next couple of weeks and go to pick up our new
Fjords.  They average 800 lbs each.

We didn't have any concern that this truck could
handle such a task, but recently some non horse owners
questioned the truck's ability.  I wanted to check
with the pros to see if any of you have experience
with towing with this size truck.

Thanks,

Jayne
http://webhosting.yahoo.com