This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/15/03 5:49:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Fjord related: Once found a dead one floating in the horses water tank. Got
 drunk, fell in getting a drink? Concerned about rabies, diseases, cleaned
 tank and washed with bleach immediately.... >>

       OMG Beth  !    Most of my Fjords, even though fit for driving, are way
too big to drown in our stock tanks. Are these Rubbermaids ?  Did the bleach
do the trick with the poor deceased Fjord ?  Things are way too quiet here in
UT. lately, Im guessing. Finding Elizabeth Smart was the first big news story
to hit here in awhile, but Im going to pass along the ( floating ) Fjord
story in our local farm paper.  Be back later.....Im headed out to check my
thirsty herd.......never can be too safe hmmm?

                        Lisa Pedersen / You-know-where, UTAH

   Oh yea, not that this is  Fjord related........did you hear that Elizabeth
Smarts parents are going to take her to a musical to help celebrate her
return home ?

                     Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.    ;   )