This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa, I think that was a dead BAT! found in the water tank, trying to get a
drink.  I remember in our discussion of bats...don't rush to put that story
in the local farm paper...

Geez, how some people jump to conclusions!  LOL

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska  Where the bats are still hibernating as are the
mmosquitoes.

><< Fjord related: Once found a dead one floating in the horses water tank.
Got
> drunk, fell in getting a drink? Concerned about rabies, diseases, cleaned
> tank and washed with bleach immediately.... >>
>

>       OMG Beth  !    Most of my Fjords, even though fit for driving, are
way
>too big to drown in our stock tanks. Are these Rubbermaids ?  Did the bleach
>do the trick with the poor deceased Fjord ?
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]