This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone-

Just wanted to share the happy news. List members Dagrun, Ruthie & I board
together and very much enjoy this arrangement. The only problem is, we
collectively have 7 (possibly 8 after today -- Dagrun will explain!) horses.
Moving such a herd is like moving a mountain. As I mentioned in previous
posts, we had several serious issues with our current facility. Realizing
that every place has its pros and cons, we were not in hurry to move.
However, recent events including escaping horses and injuries from fighting
-- the results of underfeeding at inconsistent times -- convinced us it was
time.

Epona was with us, and we found a great facility in Milpitas, minutes from
Dagrun's work. We arrived unannounced at midday to find the place clean,
good-smelling, the horses sated from breakfast with some hay left on the
ground. All the horses were fat, shiny, and friendly, very good signs! The
fence in the 10-acre pasture is not electric, but it is sturdy and safe.
Besides, with grass and plenty of hay to eat, there is no motivation to
escape. Nice, new, safe work areas including 3 round pens and a covered, lit
arena!! I've never had that. This place holds many shows and clinics, so
there will be plenty of entertainment. Not to mention trail access, lots of
it. You could ride for days.

Hurray! We'll keep our fingers crossed that the transition is smooth and
things go well. In the meantime, we have one panicky Thoroughbred and one
wild pony who need to get used to a trailer!

Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://www.ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Our
Fjords</A>