This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Carol;

How funny with the dump scale - I am laughing outloud. Thing is........when we move we will be frequenting "the dump" for disposal of various items and my brother said he looks forward to hauling stuff to the dump together (I think he is desperate for a social life - hahahaha!! ) .........wait till I tell him we will be taking Sven and Lena to be weighed.
Hi,
I can't wait to hear your stories from the Boonies. Our friend mans a small dump and on Wed and Sat. afternoon, that is the social gathering place in town. And you should see the stuff he brings home from there. I won't complain because we have gotten some worthy things from him. Like bags and bags of cedar shavings for the garden and an unlimited supply of used tennis balls for the dogs. I will be working at the expo sales booth on Sat. and Sun 8-12. I'll wander by your stalls and see what help I can be. First I have to shop though. I will also hope to be bringing my old extra Fjord journals to give away. How can one be packing a whole house full and be on the internet a lot? ;-)

--

Carol M.
On Golden Pond