This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use the weight tape on Tank but as more of a plus or
minus measurement that anything. I don't know his
exact weight but I can keep track of what he is
gaining or losing by using the tape - especially when
I am carefully watching  his weight due to training or
other factors. I mostly depend on my eyes to see if he
is looking OK. Right now, he is what I would call
trim. He has been known as big piggy in the past! I
think he looks good.

BTW, I had to laugh when a European women who purports
to know Fjords thought that Tank's reluctant manner of
going was due to his being too thin! She said she had
never seen such a slim Fjord. I told her to find his
ribs if she thought that. I've never found them!

Also, since our Jeff Morse Clinic, Tank and I doing
much better with our forward movement.

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM