This message is from: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a question for the meeting in Wisconsin.

Where's the closest airport?  The subjects that Wayne Hipsley are covering
sound very good.

Driving Clinic with Brian for the PNWFPG.  If it is not too far.... I would
like to go with a team of Fjords - Maybe? It depends on where and what date.
Will there be a cart there to borrow?  I can bring the harness, but bringing
a cart for two can be tough...

Dates taken in June already are
Riding Clinic at HH will be June 6,7,8th
Rose Parade is June 7th - Large Fjord Group going (if selected by committee)
June 20,21,22nd - Astoria, OR Scandi FESTIVAL

Catherine Lassesen
HESTEHAVEN