This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I often get inquiries both on the List and privately about missing
  copies of the List. I always check to see if the message has been
  "bounced" for some legitimate reason, and more often than not find
  there has been none. I then suggest to the person inquiring that
  they contact their ISP, as there is nothing I can do about the
  problem, which is probably a result of over-zealous SPAM
  suppression. Here is a quote from a computer industry journal that I
  hope will state the situation better than I can.

  "...false-positives are an unfortunate consequence of the
  blacklisting practice used by ISPs. A false-positive happens when a
  legitimate e-mail is falsely classified as spam and thus denied safe
  passage through the Internet. Anecdotal research suggests that
  false-positives number in the millions per year, if not the tens of
  millions. The e-mail that I've received from Internet users at large
  and small businesses indicates that the false-positive phenomenon
  isn't reserved for the lunatic fringe. Individuals and organizations
  from all walks of life report that their e-mail is disappearing into
  the ether. More often than not, end users are left with limited, if
  any, recourse to fix the broken link in their e-mail chain-- if they
  can even find it."

  I hope this helps explain where your missing Lists are going.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 A canter is the cure for every evil. --Benjamin Disraeli(1804-1881)