This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve, all

The fjordlist has a broader reach than you might suspect.  I just forwarded
this to a friend who has recurrent uveitis...who is being asked, as a health
care responder, to be vaccinated for small pox.  Her  family has a history
of auto-immune disease....AND terrible reactions to the small pox vaccine.
She can correlate her uveitis attacks with school exams, and with lapses in
avoiding wheat/gluten in ANY form....so I suspect that she may try to refuse
the small pox vaccine.