This message is from: Eileen Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve,

Luckily, I don't know much about founder.  However, I do know that vaccinations
and worming *do* aggravate an auto-immune condition called equine recurrent
uveitus (moon blindness).  Coincidently, I just received my ERU newsletter,
with at least one member
advocating bute for horses that suffer from ERU right before vaccinations.
Paste and tube worming seem to aggravate this condition too...

So, I'm really a fan of supplements and homepathic approaches to boosting the
horse's immune system.  And I am careful about administering both wormers and
vaccinations to my Appy's, who are so prone to auto-immune related conditions.

Eileen Perry (who has travelled throughout many 3rd world countries, don't
remember seeing any Fjords!)
West Richland WA