This message is from: "sandra church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"kicked myself for not bringing a video camera" Does anyone know if Beth
had a video tape made of the performance? Was a professional tape made
that the general public can buy? Two friends of mine performed with
their warmbloods at a similar performance (musical kurs) in Raleigh, NC
last fall & I wanted to buy a video of that but they were only available
for the actual participants since The Lion King music is "protected' or
whatever the legal term is. I would love to buy a tape of the fjords'
performance. I've enjoyed watching the tape that was done 2(?) years
ago.       Sandra in Va.