From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 6:24 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Evening Of Dancing Horses

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My friend in Longmont, Colorado, who bought my palomino filly, went to
The
Evening Of Dancing Horses.  She sent a critique to my little email
circle,
and I asked permission to forward it to this group, as I figured this
was
Beth's drill team.  And she'd want to hear what a quarter horse person
thought of their performance.

Here is her critique:
> One of the performances that just blew me away, though, was an all
Fjord
> drill team.  The riders were dressed in black shirts and pants with
red
> sequined vests and cowboy hats.  They rode what looked like Australian

> saddles.  It was hard to tell exactly from where I was sitting.  They
had
> obviously worked hard on their routine and it definitely showed.
Every
> move was absolutely precision.  They had about 10 riders and a woman
> driving a small carriage.  Those little Fjords were relaxed and having
> terrific time.  They weren't the least bit bothered by the moving
> spotlights or the big crowd or the live music.  I was really
impressed.
    I wish you  could have heard some of the comments
> about their performance.  People were very impressed.  First of all,
the
> sight of all those Fjords in the ring together in front of a heavily
> non-Fjord knowledgable crowd, made a big impression.  Then the skill
of her
> riders and the obvious disposition of the horses made a huge
impression.  I
> thought about you and kicked myself for not bringing a video camera.
I had
> no idea they would be there.  I'll be ready next time.

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern
Holiday Horses</A>