This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Fellow Fjord Lovers,

After 23 years of various frustrations with many farriers, we have been
researching a new method of hoof maintenance for our Fjords.  Their
wonderful, heathy feet deserve proper trimming by someone experienced
with barefooted horses!

Has anyone heard of the methods of H. Strasser, DVD?  He is said to have
a program of barefooted, holistic hoof care under which he actually trains
and licenses his own qualified farriers.  There is some information regarding
his program at www. the horseshoof.com.

'Would greatly appreciate any input on your experience with Strasser's
program or any others which may be similar in keeping our beautiful Fjord
feet properly trimmed.

Thanks,

Karen Emirzian
Green Meadow Farm