This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone,

Just want to chime in and say that I support Steve's decision 100 %. When I see
topics getting emotional, I usually skip over the text and do not bother
reading because that person loses credibility in my mind. This topic was way
over the top in terms of emotional involvement.

Just my personal opinion.

On a completely different topic : my husband and I just started our farm in the
spring of last year. We have 3 mares and a filly in our 13 acre pasture. Our
farm is on a back country road , but it receives a good deal of tourist traffic
since there are miles of hiking and cross country trails nearby and people use
our road to access those trails.  I have been astounded by how many people stop
and ask me about our Fjords !! I cannot walk down the street without a car
stopping to talk to me about them. I think it is the uniformity of color which
catches their eye, and then they want to know what they are. So I think that
Steve is right-on about people SEEing Fjords and then getting interested. The
more visible we are, the more attention we will attract.

Judy Phelps
Echo Valley Fjords
Chelan , Wa.