This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lori Lemley wrote:

This message is from: Lori Lemley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'd like to hear nutshell opinions, if that's possible ;), of those who shoe
their Fjords and why, and those of folks who barefoot theirs and why.

Hi,

I put shoes on all four feet for the driving season since most of my travel is on blacktop. I also use the titanium spots on the shoes and this makes one set last for a year. Now that she is barefoot for the winter, I use easy boots when driving, otherwise she is rather ouch y when in a stony area.

--

Carol M.
On Golden Pond