This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Deb,

Yes, after I sent that burst out I realized it must have been
"tongue-in-cheek" and I was wishing I had said something like, "You've got
to be pulling our leg...,..., Hence my next message talking about Guppies!
LOL
Problem is, I've met some people who actually think like that!

I went into the archives to read your previous posts to see where you were
coming from and realized that, Yes, you WERE fooling with us!

BTW, I agree with you.

JEan in very cold Fairbanks, Alaska, winter at last, at -25F

At 08:34 PM 12/30/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: "DT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Jean in Fairbanks, I guess you missed some of my "tongue-in-cheek" but then
>it is hard to convey that sort of thing via email.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]