This message is from: "Arthur Rivoire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello everyone,

  My name is Jaimie and I am the manager at Beaver Dam Farm.  I just want to
say how happy Carol and I both are that these three precious fjords were
saved.   I commend everyone that has contributed to this wonderful effort to
save these horses from an awful death.  Fjords belong in our homes not in
slaughter houses as do all animals.  Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy
New Year and I thank God that these three fjords get to see the new year.

Warmest regards,

  Jaimie & Carol