This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        Dear list from Brian Jensen;
                 Bill, you do not need a flame suit from me!!!! I agree with
your articulate and thoughtful comments on this subject!!!!! Every process
in life has an upside and a consequence. Being middle-aged I can speak to
this with a little measure of experience from my life!!! I invite Digest
readers to re-read Bills article on this subject. It is a very touchy one in
N.A. where folks will have a hard time speaking to other frames of reference
to how to handle Fjords when their lives are finishing. I always believed
that every Reg Fjord in N.A. could have a good home. That being said
,situation and circumstance does become a determinate factor for what
happens in our lives with our Fjords.
        In the New Year events may happen where real humans will loose their
lives. Where is the congruency in all of this?????
         That being said Ursula and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas
and the best in 2003.---Brian Jensen
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0