This message is from: Kathleen Spiegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been gone and my e-mail filled up and bounced back messages. As I
was cleaning things up  I noticed a comment from a returning lister with
a fjord in Southeast Idaho? Or did I misread before I hit delete?.  If
there are any other fjord owners on the list in this part of the state
I would love to know.  I am involved with an informal group of people
who like to drive, ride and have events and training clinics you might
be interested in.  It  is not a fjord group , nor is it formal at all
and includes everyone from vets to engineers - college professors and
archeologists-- but they are all friendly toward fjords - Jillian ( my
fjord) has made quite an impression -they call her the humvee (
respectfully of course)  I have a small farm about 30 miles south of
Pocatello outside of  McCammon but keep my Fjord for the winter at the
Rock-n-horse arena ( you can see it and Jillian from the flying Y
junction between I-86 and I-15) in Pocatello - close to work.  So if I
didn't misread-or there are any other lurkers in the area contact me if
you want to be notified when we do fun things.

Kathy
Outside McCammon, Idaho
( where we finally just got about 6 inches of much wanted snow-we need 6
feet more)