This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I was quite surprised when I started receiving emails from this list, I
thought it was a dead list.........
>From the post I read I realize that I still don't receive emails from
everyone, only through quotes from others I see these missed emails.

My name is Dagmar, I am 38 years old, mother of 2 teenagers, 15 and 16 and a
toddler, 2.5 years old.
I do not currently own a Fjord horse, but would like to purchase one within a
years time.
I currently own 3 dogs, 1 Guinea Pig, a bunch of fish, a Budgie and a
National Show Horse gelding named Party Lights, who is 16.1 h, 16 years old
and my very first horse in 16 years, my first horse in the US.
I was born and raised in Germany, owned a Fjord horse mare Laikar. I had to
sell Laikar in 1988 because my American husband was re-stationed from Germany
to the US. Laikar is 24 years old today and my very best friend of 22 years
is still looking after her for me.
I wish I had the money to ship my horse to the states, because I would have,
but it gives me great comfort knowing that she is with a loving family and
well taken care of.
I am still a German citizen and live in Vancouver WA.
Today is a bleak day for me because I have to say good-bye to one of the best
dogs I have ever owned, his name is Bär, he is a  Rottweiler male and he has
had my heart for 11 1/2 years now. He came to us as a rambunctious 7 week old
puppy!
Anyway, hope to meet more of you here and learn MORE about Fjord horse
keeping here in the United States, even though I believe it's not much
different from any other horse breed ;)
Happy Fjording!
Dagmar