This message is from: sharon knipe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We purchased a harness for our 12 year old Flord Mare so she would be able to
pull our sleigh and the Cruper that came with it was so small and hard.  This
Crupper was obviously made for a horse with a much much smaller tail.  Could
anyone tell me where to get a crupper for the large tail size of a Fjord or do
you just not use the Crupper.  We want to start our 3 year old in harness but
her tail is even larger than the 12 year old.  Thanks for your help

Sharon Knipe