This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations, Pat, on doing so well at the Evaluation!

I also would like to send my hearty congratulations to Old Hickory Farm.

Flotren earned a Gold Medallion of Quality and Rannita a Silver!

I only wish I could talk with Julie about this and share her enjoyment.

I have enjoyed the recent posts about ground training and difficult horses.
There has been much helpful and expert information. I would like to add my
agreement with Lori A's solution for dealing with the particular horse
described.

Bye - Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/