This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey Cheryl as a Hobbit fan for all my life since I read it at eight. I think
Middle Earth Show would be great. We had a Hobbit Horse Trials many years ago
which was from tiny Elementary Fences ( Hobbit size)  to  Baby Novice (Elf
Size) and then  Novice (Wizard Size). I get really tickled with "everyone"
suddenly discovering Middle Earth and Tolkien.
    And thru the years we've had Frodo (still with us) , Galadriel ,Aragorn,
Elewyn and now a Gimli. Always saved Gandalf for the Irish Wolfhound I've
always wanted instead I have a half wolfhound half newfoundland who's name is
Cai (seneshal) of King Arthur's Court. And at 13 is much older than a
purebred and just wonderful.
    Don't know if everyone is aware that not only has PetSmart bought out
Petco and StateLine but also just purchased RC Steele Pet Product Catalog.
Anyone see a monopoly happenning here.
    I was asked by some  RenFaire folks if I could provide Nina for some PR
pics they are designing. Since they already are using a Friesian for the
jousting mount - I figure Nina will be pulling the sausage cart or something.
Waiting to hear more.
       Blessed Be, Robyn in MD where the heat has left  thank you God