This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Our daughter Sharon and family were at the fair also. Commented on the
Fjord there.   She has retired from  Air Force  after 20 years of life in the
military.  Her  and  husband &  2 boys   are having a home built in Hudson
MI. She  is working at a new clinic just over the line in WI.  We will
hopefully visit there and see some Fjords  near.  A nice long vacation seeing
all the Fjords along the way would be nice. Maybe see the Fair next year. I
am always dreaming ways to see Fjords and owners we chat with . To put a face
to names is always a pleasure.  Tillie

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud,Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR  (541) 548-6018