This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am making this announcement with much regret.

The NFHR Evaluation scheduled to be held in Carson City, NV on October 19 & 20, 2002 is being cancelled. The reason for the cancellation is the lack of entries for the event.

I am sorry to say that I only received entries from 8 members and that only 13 horses were going to be presented for Evaluation.

With the expense of putting on an Evaluation we need a bit over 25 horses to make it come close to breaking even. Since we were only half way there it has been decided to try again at a future date.

The Pre Entry fees that were sent in will be returned to the Entrants very soon.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497