This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Sofia,

So nice to hear about you and Belizzi doing well at jumping!  These
Fjordhorses can do it all!

Our hunting season started here in Alaska on September 1st for moose (I
think they are called elk in Sweden) so I won't be riding the trails in the
forests here until the season closes.  The fjords are much lighter colored
than moose, but dark brown horses have sometimes been shot by mistake.
Usually it is inexperienced hunters (those new to Alaska, especially
military GI's) who go out road hunting.

The fall colors are really starting to show here in the Fairbanks area now,
and my Fjords are getting fuzzy coats.  Where did the summer go?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska where the cranes and geese are flocking up
getting ready to fly south

>Yesterday was I and complete jumping with Belizzi. It was fun=) In one
>class(60 cm) we came 5 place.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]