This message is from: "Curtis Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, there are a few opening in this evaluation to be held at Morrisville
College Equine Center on Sep 28 & 29, but contact me right away so that I
can get the forms to you.  The entry deadline is Sep 9.  Since there is not
much time before the evaluation, your Fjord must already be micro-chipped
and DNA tested (you can check with Mike May for particulars).

If you can not bring horses, this is still a great opportunity to watch and
learn more about these great Fjord Horses!  Everyone is welcomed to attend.
Morrisville, NY, is between Syracuse and Oneida, just south of I-90 (NY
Thruway).  If you have any questions or need more information, contact me.

Curt Pierce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
703-330-2498
PS.  We finally got about an inch of rain yesterday.  The first rain we
received in over a month.  We are still almost 20 inches behind normal for
the year.  As a result, all the grass has died and the leaves are turning
brown on the trees.  There is going to be a severe shortage of hay in the
southeast this year.

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]