This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

We are offering FC Gwendellin, PDC-K-1227-M for sale.  She is a white dun
mare out of the imported white dun mare, Lin, N-14521, N-U-101-M, 2 pr.
Gwendellin's sire is the imported white dun stallion, Modellen, N-1919,
N-U-040-S, 3. pr.  Gwen is one of only 34 white duns mares listed with the
NFHR, so is quite rare.  She is a beautiful mare with an amazing sense of
presence, would do quite well in the show circuit.  She is five years old,
trained to ride and drive, and is a pleasure to be around and to work with.
She has a wonderful work ethic and is very people oriented.  $10,500 firm.

For more information and photos, please email us.  While we do have a picture
of her up on our website, we have yet to put up current photos.

Thanks,

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords & Shetlands
White Cloud, MI