This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Aimee,

I'm sure you're just kidding about selling him for meat, but just in case
you do get somewhere close to desperate, I hope you would consider locating
a large animal rescue in your area that would probably take him in. I know
of a few in the northwest and I'm certain they must be everywhere in the
States. Start browsing on the Internet and asking around and I'm sure you
can line out something in the eventuality that the sales effort doesn't
work, which in all likelihood it will not... people are not eager to assume
liabilities without some return.

Best of Luck, Ruthie, nw mt