This message is from: "Sofia J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello!
I am a girl at 16 year. I have change my email, so I haven't read this
fjordhorse list for a long time. But now I get the list to my new email. So
now I think be more activ, and write and read more messages.

I live in Sweden. I am not so good at english, but I hope you understand me
a little. On my sparetime I am in the stable. There i take care about two
fjordhorses. One fjordmare, her name is Belizzi, and her two year old son
Buz. I ride Belizzi every day when I came home from the school. We have
begin to complete a little. In morning sholuld we complete dressage. Last
Saturday, completed we jumping, 60 cm. We won the class. With the best
time=) Belizzi loves to run fast, and to jump. We have even be on a fjord
exhibition. There won Belizzi, and she even went Best in show. It was really
fun! Next year should Belizzi have a foul with the swedish stallion Ismo
Kry. That I loooking forward to:)

If somebody wants to look at the stallion Ismo Kry, he is on this webpage:
http://w1.140.telia.com/~u14004540/

I have also a webpage, it is on swedish, but it is a lot of picture on
Belizzi and Buz. If you want to look at them, go in to "fotoalbum". My
websits adress is:
http://www.geocities.com/belizzi_buz/

Belizzis son Buz, have we started to drive in. He have went with the sylky
on his back once a time. He do nothing. He was really good.

Have i nice day!
/Sofia- so will soon go to the stable and wash "her" little yellow horse. So
she looking pretty, to the complete with all brown horses=)