This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi!
>
> Just surfing Bayequest as usual, entertaining myself
> with the descriptions
> and prices of mixed-breed horses and ponies! Found
> something interesting on

> There is a Fjord for sale. It looks odd, but it
> could just be a bad picture.
> Is this a cross? Anyone know these people?

There are a couple of "Waldo" horses registered with
the Registry, but one of them is only a year old and
the other was a stallion foaled sometime in the
1970's.  Neither fits the "5 year old" description of
this particular Waldo.  However, he looks ok to me in
the picture - I don't see any telltale white socks or
obviously 'off color' mane or tail.  Maybe he IS
registered, just not with the NFHR.  There are two
other US registries that I am aware of, plus the
Canadian Registry.  Fjords do come in all different
sizes and shapes it seems.

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman