This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Well, there have been a few more pre-orders for shirts come in.
  That's the good news. The bad news is that I discovered a double
  entry in my spread sheet, so even with the additional orders we
  still need 16 more to do a print run. People have been asking where
  to send their money. I do not want any money until we see if there
  are enough people wanting shirts that I can take it to the printers.
  So hold on, I have everyone's name and E-mail in a spreadsheet, and
  will contact you if the order becomes a reality. So come on! only 16
  more and I can roll with this!

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?