This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  So far there has been some interest in getting FjordHorse List tee
  shirts. However, the number of pre-orders is about a third of what I
  need to go to the printer. If you've seen these shirts at Fjord
  shows you know how good looking they are; and I really believe they
  will be better in white. Surely some folks must have had the same
  experience I have; I've worn my original shirt so much it is wearing
  out. If you're thinking about ordering a shirt but have been putting
  it off, please do so now. I would like to get the pre-order/printing
  phase of this project done so I can feel free to visit New Mexico.

  To reiterate the description and pricing on these shirts, they will
  be printed on a high quality white 100% cotton tee. The four color
  silk screen picture is the Fjord checking E-mail on the computer,
  created by Pat Holland, which is featured on the List home page
  (http://fjordhorselist.com). Over the picture are printed the words
  "FjordHorse List" in black. The price is $11.95 for sizes small,
  medium, large, and extra large. The price for 2X is $13.45, 3X is
  $14.95. All prices are US dollars and all orders will have a
  shipping charge of $5.00 for up to three shirts, and $7.00 for four
  to six shirts. Anyone who is interested in getting shirts, please
  contact me by private E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). Please send
  NO money at this time! Remember, so far I only have about a third
  the number of preo-rders I need to go to the printer.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 Horses carry the history of mankind on their backs. If you should