This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/11/2002 8:33:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>     Seriously, she is looking much better than I expected.  She is walking
> around on her own.  She will be in the brace for about 12 weeks, but she is
> doing just fine.

~whew~  This is good news.  I'd ask you to give her a hug for me, but maybe
that is not a good idea.  Please give her hand a little squeeze and tell her
to take care, and take it easy.  Now is the time to kick back, watch a soap
opera, read a book, eat bon-bons.  :)  I am so happy she's going to be
okay!!!

Pamela