This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----------begin forwarded message--------
    This is Charlene Margesson and I am typing this for Karen McCarthy.  She
 is reclining like a tanktop maja.  I am glad to report that she is alive and
 as normal as she can be (or is normally).  She is living on Perkidan and
 Advil.  We went to see some friends today and she is now lusting after this
 1960's Barcalounger covered in kelly green Naughahyde.  Yes, real live
 Naugha hide!  Tomorrow Dave is going over to pick it up for the next few
 weeks.  She has to wear this great body brace.  It looks just like the top
 that WonderWomen wore.  I think it looks more like Joan of Arc or a
 Norwegian Valkarie.  She needs a helmet for the total effect.  Karen thinks
 that she is going to go as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween.  The worst part of
 this is her bruise.  As Karen says it goes all the way to Florida and back.
 We're taking bets as to how long it takes to go away.
     Seriously, she is looking much better than I expected.  She is walking
 around on her own.  She will be in the brace for about 12 weeks, but she is
 doing just fine.
     She wants to thank everyone for their messages and thoughts:  Ursula
 Jenson, Gail Russell, Buck S., Nan Hanker, Diane Gomes, Linda, Dave McWethy,
 and all others not listed here.
-----------end forwarded message--------