This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/10/2002 6:03:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> We had a Golden Retriever that would become sick whenever she rode in the
> back seat or the back hatch area of the car we had then (VW Rabbit).  We
> found that she rode just fine in the front passenger seat.

This is just too funny!  That's exactly how I am... I get nauseous riding
long distances in the back seat too!  I think it's kind of like seasickness,
and I (or a dog) need to be able to look out that front window at a stable
horizon.  One thing we've always done with our dogs is to NOT feed them in
the morning of the days you travel, and feed them very lightly at night when
you stop if you are going for more than one day.  And no matter what - don't
let them have your lunch leftovers (hamburgers, fries, etc.); that's the
quickest way to get them sick!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords