This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Julie

I feel like I know you already, having heard so many wonderful things about
you and your horses from Curt and Marsha and, of course, all of your postings
to the list.

We have 2 - 3year old fillies, a 2 year old colt and a broodmare (the mother
of one of our fillies) and her 7 week old colt -  Keeps us busy.  Curt has
encouraged us to try to attend your show in August.  Right at present that
looks pretty dim, but if you have time I would appreciate your mailing us a
program.  If you still need class sponsorship, let us know.  Even if we don't
make it to the show this year, we would love it to continue so we can  come
and participate some year in the future.

We, for sure, plan on attending the evaluation this fall in Morrisville.  It
will be our pleasure to meet you and hopefully get to see Flotren.

Many thanks
Mary Harvey
9137 Goose Creek Valley Road
Montvale, Virginia 24122