This message is from: "Julie Will" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a reminder that the third annual Finger Lakes Fjord Show will be on
August 3rd, in Weedsport, New York.  Our class list is in the mail to all who
have requested it.  We also welcome class sponsors, for only $25 per class, or
sponsorship and a business card ad in the program for $50.  This year we are
offering dressage tests as well as our usual riding/driving/draft classes.

The day after the show, August 4th, Pat Wolfe will teach a clinic here at Old
Hickory Farm on Pleasure driving and log pulling.  The cost is $35 with a
horse, or $20 to audit.  There will be lunch offered by a local group.

Please email me if you want entry forms or clinic registration, and mail
sponsorship or ad checks to Julie Will, 2502 Brick Church Road, Weedsport, NY
13166.  (Indicate if there is a special class you would like to sponsor.)   We
hope this show will continue to grow!

Best wishes to everyone as the summer gets rolling.  Maybe it will stop
raining here and we can cut some hay!