This message is from: Holly Tuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Karen,
You may already have your answer but I know that I
purchased two fjord crosses last year.  Unfortunately
one died as a result of an accident.  She was the
3/4fjord/belgian cross.  Our other girl is a 3/4
QH/Fjord cross.  If you want more info just email me
at my private email address.
Holly from Manitoba

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca