This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Brigid
I liked the request for suggestions about a
name for your new martial arts business.
My suggestion Airs Above the Ground Defense.
It's good because it starts with"A" and would be first
in the phone book. Also it describes what you do,
doesn't it?
Anything for a new topic. I get sick of horse wrangling.
(not roping and wrangling ) but arguing like it's life
and death, when it's just a tack change, or how to trim
hooves, etc. I think we should all make a cerimonial
box which represents the worst part of our ego struggle
and decorate it profusly and the go bury it in the woods.
Go look at the Fjords who are so good at live and let live
and get a clue!
Best wishes in your continuing teaching. Let us know
what name you settle on.
Cheers everybody!
Alex Wind
Harmony Farm Fjords