This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Regarding Fjords being excited by seeing other Fjords....last
week our little training session for yearling Willow was walking in back
of the house looking at laundry blowing on the line, when she saw herself
for the first time in the patio doors. We've been back here numerous
times but this time the light must have been just right. She took one
look at that "other" Fjord and wanted nothing more than to see her. There
is a raised patio so we couldn't get any closer (though I think she would
have scrambled up there given half a chance), but as I got her to the
side of the house she kept wanting to look around the corner to the front
to see if "she" was there.
        I felt kind of bad for her as she was so excited. I don't know
how to tell her it was just a reflection. She went back to her beloved
Morgan gelding friend, but today, 5 days later, was raring to go back to
see "her." We did something else. Someday she will see another Fjord
again.
        Valerie